New app technology is great to simplify tasks for every smart phone users so it is worth it to know about these technology advancements and to use them to your advantage. Here are 8 Smartphone apps that all drivers can benefit from.
- Trapster-This free app can help you avoid car accidents, traffic jams, and even police officers on your daily commute.
- GasBuddy-Stop paying too much for gas with this app that allows you to see the prices for all the gas stations in your area.
- RoadTrip-$4.99 is a small price to pay for this app that helps you keep track of the maintenance of your car. Get alerts for your next oil change and see what you have already spent on your car.
- Honk-For only 99 cents you can make parking your car a whole lot easier. This app will help you find your parked car and will alert you when your meter is up.
- PlugShare- An app for electric car drivers that will show you where all the electric charging stations are in your area. You can even use this app to pay for your cars charge.
- RepairPal-Never get ripped off for car repairs again with this free app. Find out the true estimate price for your repairs and start saving.
- Roadside America- For those of you who love exploring while you are on your road trip. This app will give you all the unique places you do not want to miss on the way to your destination.
- AAA Mobile- Members of AAA can use this app to avoid the hassle of making a call for roadside assistance.
Idaho Insurance is committed to protecting client assets by finding the best insurance possible. We proudly represent top insurance companies and are passionate about helping our clients find protection for their assets. Contact us today for dependable service that you can count on.