If your business makes use of trucks, you want to make sure you have the best coverage at the lowest price. There is only one way you can do this, and that is by comparing. At Idaho Insurance we offer a range of truck insurance products that can help protect your investment. Here are some things to consider when comparing rates and companies.
- Are there discounts available and how do you qualify for them?
- Are your employees covered when driving your trucks if they are not listed on your policy?
- Are temporary drivers covered?
- Are employees covered when using personal vehicles on company business?
- If you have an off-season, what type of coverage should you carry while your trucks are idle?
- What is your present company’s response time for claims?
- Does your policy cover the cost of a rental vehicle or include downtime coverage?