RVs are one of the best ways to enjoy the summer. With all of the luxuries of your home, RVs offer comforts that are not available from a hotel or camping. While packing up your RV, it is important to consider how much space you have. Even when you are tight on space, make sure that you still have these essentials.
- Roadside assistance card – if you ever break down, you will be very thankful for your roadside assistance. Having your card handy will help to make sure that you do not have to search through your entire rig to call for help.
- Folding table – even though your RV comes with a table inside, sitting outside for meals is a great way to get more out of your vacation. Folding tables can be bought almost anywhere and come in many different styles to meet your needs.
- Portable grill – do not go cheap when buying a grill, since you will be using it all the time. Invest in a grill that is small enough that it is easy to store, yet also has enough room to grill as many burgers as you want.
- Portable dehumidifier – with the small space of an RV, something as simple as taking a shower can cause your RV to fill with humidity. A mini, portable dehumidifier can help to ensure that your RV is always comfortable.
- High quality sewer hose – just like your grill, you should not go cheap when it comes to your sewer hose, and anyone who has had one burst will tell you the same.
Having the right RV insurance policy can help to make sure that you have the protection you deserve while on the road. Contact the insurance professionals at Idaho Insurance / Affordable Insurance in Caldwell, Idaho for all of your RV coverage needs.